Feedback means what “feeds back”. Whether given or received, this feedback is very useful for building and progressing. Feedback is therefore a powerful development and management tool.
The feedback is, broadly speaking, the action in return of an effect on the device that gave rise to this action (source: Wikipedia). Applied to human relations, it is the message returned to a person following his action.
Silent recognition is of no use to anyone. [Gladys Bronwyn Stern]
Studies have shown that the relevance of feedback is the number one factor in improving the performance of individuals in companies (source: Corporate Leadership Council). In addition, feedback remains the most effective and profitable marketing action to stand out from the competition.
What will the feedback serve?
Correctly communicated, constructive and benevolent, the feedback presents many interests for the collaborator, for the manager and for the company.
For the person (the collaborator) who receives the feedback, this allows him to:
- Better understand the impact of your actions on yourself, others or the organization.
- Feel considered or recognized in what she does and perceive through the feedback the interest that is brought to her.
- Take advantage of the information provided to gain a better understanding of what others perceive and know about themselves.
- Give yourself the opportunity to maintain your performance, to progress and adjust if necessary your contribution to the work of the team.
For the person (the manager) giving the feedback , this allows him to:
- Make sure that the employee has understood what she wants from him in terms of quality, quantity, behavior, result …
- To show to your collaborator that they are interested in him, his work, his professional development.
- Avoid a later reframing more directive or even a situation that could degenerate for lack of responsiveness on his part.
- Maintain as long as possible the quality of the relationship with the employee.
In the company, the regular practice of feedback at all levels allows:
- Optimize individual and collective performances.
- Ensure the understanding and sharing of objectives, projects, vision …
- Develop responsiveness to put in place corrective actions when necessary.
- Contribute to the quality of communication and interpersonal relationships.
What are the existing feedback tools today?
There are a multitude of ways to collect feedback from customers. Just the different types of social networks already allow to have many opinions. However, customers are more and more demanding and are tired of traditional tools (satisfaction surveys, -mailing ..) and expect feedback collection tools to evolve and adapt to their new modes of consumption. to cope with this facility to express their feelings …
»Feedback is a present for growth«
ThKs , like traditional feedback tools, offers a new approach: that of valuing human capital .
When we talk about human capital , ThKs intends to highlight not only the employees in contact with customers but also the customers themselves, taking into account their feedback and thanking them for their feedback!
Indeed, the integration of the Customer vision allows employees to have immediate recognition. A written formal recognition (each employee capitalizes on customer feedback throughout his career), which is very rewarding and encouraging on a daily basis. That, without counting, the recognition of the managers who will be able to bring a concrete return to the collaborators on their engagement and to measure all these small actions which delight the customer daily and make his unique and memorable experience (the famous whaou effect – the enchantment client ).
The company thus finds a virtuous circle beneficial to all the actors. The customer, for his part, feels valued, recognized, taking part in the evolution process of the company.